Child has severe chest congestion, runny nose, profuse sweating, foul smelling stools, vomiting, seems pale. Help?

My son is 2 1/2 he s been sick for 2 weeks now this chest congestion runny nose no fevers really but still sweats really bad, today he had very bad stool smell was awful and very runny and yellow he s been very fussy for days but today even more complaining his tummy hours Hess been vomiting a lot the last few days ive been keeping fluids in and some food but then aventually he throws it up also he seems pale to me. Im not sure if I should get in him into a dr ASAP please help
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013