Child has scattered, raised, bumps on torso, itching. Infection during camping?

We recently returned from a camping trip, monday. We used blankets/sleeping bags that had been in storage. My 9 & 4 year old both had some scattered pink/raised/small bumps on torso, with a little itch , but not too bithersome. We all got a few misquito bites. I woke this morning with the same few scattered bumps on stomach , a cluster on top of left breast , and a large area on top of right thigh ( the worst area). Seemed that some if the inflammation went down after shower this morning. Area itching. Dont know if wr possibly contacted sonething while camping, brought something home on our blankets, if they are multiple bites, or a rash , etc. please help :) I took a picture of the rash on leg this morning I could text to you?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012