Child has red spots on face. Wiped with cool cloth. Still same. Should I worry?

Hi I have a 6 year old son and he just had a real bad temper tantrum screaming crying to the point that he made him self sick after he was sick I finally got him to calm down. I got him a cool cloth to wipe his face ad I right away noticed red dark spots all over his face, mostly under his eyes and the top of the nose it s all over the face but worse around the eye and top part of the nose. This has never happened before, and I don t think he has ever freaked out so badly before as we ll it s been we ll over an hour, he is now calm and has been for an hour too the spots are not going away I keep putting cool cloths on the face but that s not doing anything I m worried,like I said this is a first. Rely when I look at the spots they remind me of a hickey is this normal? Should I worry? How long will it take to go away? Thank You Bambi
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013