Child has rashes on face, head and chest with itching. Prescribed Cutie Soft. Remedy?

my baby girl is 3 months and she has developed some rashes on her face head and chest. Pediatrician had prescribed Cutie Soft earlier which showed little improvement. later she prescribed Flutivate which we refused to use on baby as baby is very small to be treated with steriods. She is suffering from over one month and there is no improvements. What do you suggest as a treatment. Also there is a lot of itching in the rashes. kindly suggest a viable, safe and permanent solution.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013