Child has protrusion and redness in eye. Prescribed Azithral. Now red spots on eyelid. Can medicine be repeated?

Hi Doctor, My 3 years old daughter was suffering from a bud like protrusion in lower right eyes with redness. Local Doctor prescribed her Azithral 200ml syrup for 6 days dose. There was tremendous improvement in symptoms and she have recovered almost except a small red colour spots still appear on lower eyelid .. can we repeat the same syrup course once to get recovered fully. will there be any side effect on overdose or something else, please let me know.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012