Child has projectile vomiting and diarrhea. Had car accident. Due to virus or accident?

My grandaughter was in a car accident 3 days ago. She was with my daughter and they were rear-ended in a 6 car pile up. My grandaughter was in her booster seat and doesn t have any visible injuries and she was checked out at the ER. She has been fine up until today. She started projectile vomiting and diarrhea at the same time. She will be 3 in January. We were wondering if this could be something to do with the accident or could it just be some type of virus? She was acting fine all day with no fever or anything.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012