Child has productive cough, had diarrhea after antibiotics. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor,My 1 year and 1month old daughter has a productive cough and what can i do to help her. I started Antibiotic if in case it could avoid pneumonia . And today she had diarrhoea twice. I wanted to start bactrim for that too. We are visiting families for the holidays. It has been really hard since she is not eating just drinking formula only and she is cranky most of the time. I wanted to take her to a doctor or go to the pharmacy and everything is closed except emergency clinics. I am worried.What should i do? Thank you, Seble
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012