Child has pityriasis roasea, dry skin, blotchiness on cheek, peeling palm. Misdiagnosed?

My 6 year daughter had a sever case of Pityoriasis Rosea, she had it for several months and had it al over her body including her face and buttocks . While having it she started to have severe dry skin , but her deramatologist just suggested mild unscented soap and fragrance free intense moisturizing lotion. Well now ther is some blotchiness on her cheek( i was told it was from the PR, and that she would have light spots for up to a year) But also she has been having really bad peeling in the palm of her hands, and the skin around her eyes occaisonally gets dry itchy, and right on her eyelids a little red with fine bumps. I have the topicort that was presrcibed and I use it sparigly like i was told but I am starting to think maybe she was misdiagnosed to begin with.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012