Child has one MCDK and other has stones. Taking oral antibiotics. Life threat?

Hi Sir, I am sekhar. my baby is 5 months old now and has undergone DMSA scan at the age of 2 month and found that there is mcdk which is the right one is not functioning. Now, he had undergone a Ultra Sound scan at the age of 5 months and found that there are some stones in the left kidney? since the right one is not functioning and the left one had some stones.the doctor advised me that no need to worry just its a treatment of oral antibiotics to clear the stones in the left kidney and since the right kidney is not functioning he just said that no need to think of the right kidney. Please suggest is there any life threat for him. i am very mush dipressed with his health. Thanks & Regards, Sekhar
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013