Child has milk allergy. Yellow spots on buttocks. Blood in stools. What could it be?

My 6 month old is diagnosed with a milk allergy . (We took him to a Gastro specialist about a month and a half ago after he had a massive bloody stool . He had yellow splotchy tinge around his bottom. They did labs on his poop and blood both came back normal. He had just come off a virus too. He was cutting in teeth too. Since then he was put on nutrimagen and has done really well) We just started solids. We started him with sweet potatoes which caused him to have diarhea and loads of gas. Then we tried bananas which seem to have the same effect. Then we tried apples which he did much better on. Not sure if this is all related, but wanted to include it. He has had a virus for about a week. I think he also is teething . (He already has cut two teeth in) He has had diarhea, fever , congestion, coughing. I also noticed a yellow splotchy tinge on his cheeks. Last night he was really fussy had some bloody diapers. The color was a rusty red. It wasnt massive like the first one he had a month ago. We think it s possible that someone could of given him something on Thanksgiving. He is still taking his bottle but he is not resting well. I am at a loss. Last time he had this the milk allergy made sense. Could the yellow spots be something correlated? Could it be how his body responds to viruses or teething? What else could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012