Child has lump on lower gum, hole in molar. Taking antibiotics for tooth pain. Worried

Hi Doctor, My 5 yrs old daughter is having a small lump n her lower gum. She has a small hole in onle of her molar n the same side n the lump is just near the next molar beside the canine. She had antibiotics for tooth pain last month . and the pain was subsised. now she is again complaining about little pain ...or whenever she eats something hard. I am worried n concerned. The lump is soft n little witish in colour about a pea size.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012