Child has low appetite since a week, stools are pale yellow, has light cold an cough. Any tests required?

Hello, my nearly 2 year old son has been eating very little for past 3-4 days. his stool colour has changed from the usual dark to a pale yellow. there seem to be no other symptoms, i do not see any yellow discolouration of eyes and skin. he is also active as usual. He has had cold and little cough for the last couple of weeks but is recovering now. do i need to consult a doctor/ get some tests done? thank you very much!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012