Child has lose bowel movement and red belly button. Had fell from swing. Related?

My 7 month old fell out of his baby swing yesterday and hit the carpeted floor. He seems ok but has had lose bowel movements compared to the firmer ones normally. He is sleeping ok, playing, sleeping and everything. He seems a little off on self feeding but is still doing it. This morning when I changed him I saw his belly button was red, could it be related. I am wondering if I should take him in to be seen.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic .Most probably he has got a injury to the belly button area.
Give her some paracetamol and apply some antibiotic cream to the local area.
Get the lesion checked by your doctor.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.