Child has loose stools. Passed MRI, Xray and blood work. Is it cancer related?

My 5yo son has been having very loose stools every time he poops. He was in to see his pediatrician last Thursday & again this Monday. Xray revealed foreign object 2mm in size in his stomach last Thursday. On Monday, they did a follw up xray & saw that it passed. Bloodwork done & came back normal, one level indicating he s getting over a virus. Doctor has him off dairy, he s drinking lactaid for about a week to see if that helps w/ his belly aches. But he still has a white Puss, & yellow, loose stool every time he goes. If his bloodwork & xray are normal, this rules out anything cancer related? What should I keep watch for & report to doctor? Should I get sample?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013