Child has heat rash, red itchy bumps, threw up. Should i give milk ans is it because of allergy?

I think my son has a heat rash . We are on vacation and he may have overheated. We are out at the pool and beach a lot. He started out with red itchy bumps from his neck now it s all over his body...that he just scratched and scratched and he threw up twice is that normal? Can he have milk since he s been throwing up? He s 3 years old. He took a bite of a peanut cookie too but I don t think he s allergic to will I know?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012