Child has headache, fever, taken Tylenol. Cold sweat anything to be worried about?

My nine year complained of a headache yesterday, and delveloped a fever in the night. (he was with his fad this weekend, who had 24 hours af head/body ache, fever, and vomiting .) fever came down with Tylenol , but returned today. Got up to 102.9 (oral) as it was not time for more ( ibuprofen this time) I put him into a cool bath. He complained and shivered. His temp went down to 100.9. He got out of tub, into jammies, and wrapped in a sheet. This was about 7pm. I gave ibuprofen just before 9pm. He ate some (has previously refused dinner) and watched fantasia. Seemed to be feeling much better. He is now asleep, 10:30pm. Temp is normal (98.6) but he is sweating from his head and neck . Skin is cool --air conditioning is on. Turned off fan. Seems peaceful, but is the cold sweat anything to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012