Child has frequent severe headaches, low BP, normal eyesight, advised Ciplar. Is this safe?

good afternoon doctor, My son (10Yr) having complain of sever headache past few occasions (3-4 time in past 01year). But last saturday and sunday he had sever pain and then subsequently we took him to hospital. Since his BP was low doctor advised for admission with Iv and did some blood test and later refered to Opthal and neurologist . His eye sight is alright (ref ophthalmologist ). later the neurologist advice for a tablet; Ciplar 10mg for 21days. Could you please tell me what is this tab for and side effects if any? Are you sugesting any other investigations or medications? Subash +0000
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012