Child has fever, viral fever episodes in the family since a week, has taken Crocin. Medicines if fever resumes?

My daughter, 2.5 years old is having fever since yesterday evening. We are staying with a family(having two children) which is having viral fever episodes since last 1 week. Her fever started at 100 F in the evening (around 6:30 PM). We started her on Crocin syrup with 5 ml dose. The temperature returned to normal in 2 hours. The fever came back around 11:00 PM with temp at 102 F which rose to 103 F in night. We are continuing her on Crocin syrup every 4 hours. Currently, at 10:30 AM, she is not having any fever. I am not sure if she is having sore throat . She is not exhibiting any other symptoms. What all medicines we can give her if fever returns?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013