Child has fever, stomach pain, limbs pain, yellow and pale stools. Is it an emergency?

My 6 year old had a 101.9 fever on Sunday and complained of stomach pain. The fever went away but she still has the pain in the center of her belly and is complaining that it travels to her hands, shoulders, and legs. On Monday we went to the Dr and they did a urine and fecal test - both came back fine. However, now it is Tuesday and still the intermittent pain in her belly legs, hands and shoulders. She had a bowel movement that was pale yellow in color. Should we take her to the ER?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013