Child has fever, sore throat, red rash in roof of mouth. Taken Tylenol. Should I take him to doctor?

My 5 year old had a fever of 101.3 yesterday and low grade fever today. He has complained about a sore throat just looked with a flash light and has a red rash on the roof of his mouth and on the back of his throat. He is playing and not really in a lot of pain. I have been switching children s Tylenol and Motrin every 6 hrs or so. Should I take him to his pediatrician or no?? Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012