Child has fever, sore stomach. Lump at base of skull. Should I be concerned about this?

Hi my 2.75 yo daughter has a high fever (39.3) which has persisted for three days. She is also complaining of a sore stomach and I being tired. We have just been to the gp who suspects UTI and has requested a urine sample and prescribed antibiotics. However, on returning home I noted a lump on the rear base of her skull (left side looking from the rear) which is covered in a rash under the hair. Should I be concerned about this? Ie return to the GP?.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013