Child has fever, headache, body ache. Taking antibiotics. What is wrong?

My daughter who is 15 has had a fever of 99.0 to 100.5 for the last 6 months. She has frequent headaches and complains of body aches. The only other symptoms are her tonsils swelling occasionally. She has been tested for mono several times and strep . She has had blood tests, chest exams and has taken at least 6 different antibiotics, ranging from cefalyxin to amoxicilin and clindamycin . She does feel somewhat better while taking the antibiotics but her fever and headaches persist. She has an appointment with another doc in the next few days, but I am starting to lose hope that we will find out what exactly is wrong with her! Please, if you have any helpful advice let me know, or questions or info I need to give this new doc. Thank you, Shannon
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012