Child has fever, cough, appetite loss, vomiting brown mucus. What is wrong?

Hi my 3 year old has been constantly sick since starting Kindy 5 weeks ago, but for the past 3 days, she s had a fever , nasty cough & no desire to eat. After running around a little bit yesterday, she had a coughing fit that lasted 30 seconds then she started vomiting up brown mucus . Her cough is getting worse & the Dr s aren t open until tomorrow. I plan on taking her tomorrow, but i m wondering what might be up with her? .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013