Child has fever. Paracetamol subsides but comes again. Erupting teeth

one and half year old my son having fever some time 100 some time 101 and 102 , his body and head full heat up we are giving the Percetamol Drops for the time being he is feeling relax and temprature come down little but aftr few hours its again same , at this time my son back teeth are coming but today is the 3rd day and my son is having high fever , even very hard for us to feed him he dont want eat and take any thing , i am worried about him is there any sugestion

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013