Child has fever. Gave crocin and Azithral. No effect. Blood test shows S.Typhi O reactive 1:40. Typhoid?

My son is 7 yrs old and he is suffering from fever from last 15 days. Fever rises after 6-7 hours and when we give him a crocin fever was coming down. Initally doctor has given Moxclav for 5 days, then Azithral-xl200 for five days but condition is still same.Initally doctor has conduted all blood tests but all test are normal. Yesterday once again doctor has conduted Widal test (tube method) and maleria by card. Maleria is negative but S. Typhi O is reactive 1:40 and S.typhi H is reactive 1:40. Is he is suffuring from typhoid . Now doctor has given Cefolac-o 100DT twice a day. Pls suggest
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013