Child has eczema. History of stuffy nose. Yellow discharge in eye. Used baby aquaphor and zyrtec

I have a 14 month old son who has been diagnosed with eczema . He also has a history of stuffy noses. His pediatrician says he is growing just fine and is perfectly healthy, just allergies and delicate skin. About a week ago we noticed the red marks that we have been told are eczema returning and this time there is a rash , looks like razor burn , on his thighs, bottom and pubic area. Then today he woke up with a yellow discharge in one eye and a yellow goo in the other that won t come out. We have been discussing changing care providers due to frequent misplacing of his medical records, so we are hesitant to contact his current pediatrician. So, internet to the rescue! We use baby aquaphor and he had his baby zyrtec dose this morning, still very playful and eating properly. Is it just a cold and bad eczema?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013