Child has continuous vomiting, diagnosed to be gastroenteritis. Is endoscopy required?

Hi, My daughter age 1.5 Year suffering from Vomiting since last 13-14 days. All test including blood, urine Sonography , Berium Meal & swallow comes normal. As per Pediatrician it is due to Gastroentitist. She also found to be anemic (heamoglobin only 9.5) because of which she became very weak. She is vomiting early morning or after some time of having food. She vomit some time yellow in color. * Can you suggest if I have to go for Endoscopy for such small child ? If yes, where in Mumbai? * How much time it will take to cure this because as per doctor it will take few weeks. If it takes so much time then I am worried because she will be very weaker. Kindly suggest very urgently !! Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012