Child has constipation and stomach pain. Medicines not working. Suggestions?

my son was suffering from constipation from three months and stomach ace that will be for 5 sec, I have gone for all the needed test every thing is normal.... lot of smoothing stool medicine(prescribed by doctor) I have given but it doesn t work, then some one said may be because of gas I started giving digene his stool became smooth but stomach pain is still continue,from past two days mucus is seen in stool and abdominal pain that to 2 to 4 times he is complaining in an hour going for motion but its not coming
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013