Child has cold, taking Sinarest, fever, cough. Can Sinarest and Crocin be taken together?

Hello doctor, my son who is 9 months old has since yesterday cold and I am administring him Sinarest AF drops after consulting paedetrician. However since yesterday night he has fever above 100 degrees and for which I am administring him Crocin drops (baby) 0.8 ml since yesterday. He has little bit of cough as well. Is it ok to administer him both Sinarest AF and Crocin drops parallely? And for cough will both these suffice or do I have to adminster another medicine for cough?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012