Child has back pain, fever, neck pain, itching, eye pain, stomach pain. Rash behind ear

I have a 2yr old. She told me Saturday night her back hurt. I sat down with her and realized she was hot. Took temp and it was right at 100. Then she said her neck hurt and itched. Nothing was there but her temp kept rising. Last night she complained her eye hurt and her tummy. Her temp got to 103.7. Noticed she had a rash on her left ear behind the ear and on to her neck. Her temp is down now but she s still saying all that hurts and us very tired.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012