Child has baby acne, dry and rough skin. Dry patches on head. Reaction to formula?

Hi my baby developed what looked like baby acne a week ago. It is now all over his face and has gone to his head as well. Some of the bumps do not have white centres but are just bumps and have left my babies skin dry and rough. Is this still baby acne? His head also hhas dry patches but do not have the yellow characteristic of cradle cap. The bumps have progressively gotten worse over the past week. I also wonder if this could be a reaction to his formula?

Thank u
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013