Child has allergic bronchitis. I am reaaly scared to see so many medicines on her prescription

Hi,My 3.6 yrs old baby has a recurrnig problem of cold and cough.She is having a mild cold right now but since she has a history of bronchasm. I am out of station right now so thought of showing her to a lungs specialist. He has prescribed her Derivent syp5 ml TDS (15 days) ,Fluzet syp BD (5 days),Kid pred syp 5 ml BD (5 days) ,Tab Roxid 50 1 BD (5 days), nebuliser combimist TDS and sos(15 days), esiflo inhaler 2 pufs twice foe 3 months and asthalin inhaler 2 pufs(sos). I am reaaly scared to see so many medicines on her prescription.Please advice if so many medicins are safe for such a small child.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011