Child has abdominal discomfort after taking NAN-1. Should I continue with cow's milk?

Hi... Sir, I am having twin babies- both males and they are 3 months older, also they are premature, born 35-36 weeks of pregnancy my wife had developed GDM and PIH and she on OHA and anti HTN and breast milk is totally absent and not able to feed my babies, both the babies are on NAN-1 but twin A baby is having some abdominal discomfort after consuming it, doctors suggested cry-no drops to add in the milk but still getting no-relief but the twin2 baby is ok with it and now recently we started cow s milk to twin A, he is digesting very well so please suggest whether to continue with cow s milk to my babies.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013