Child has Von Willibrand disease. Have leg pain. Taking depo shots to control periods. Any nutrilite supplements?

My daughter, age 15, was diagnosed last year with Von willibrand disease. This would found after taking her to the dr for her severe leg pain when after running or athletic activity her upper leg muscles would contract and was in alot of pain. after numerous blood tests they found she was very low on iron which is robbing the oxygen from her her blood and muscles. She doesnt like taking iron because they make her so constipated.We are seeing her gynocoligist on a regular basis as they are giving her depot shots every 3 months since birth control pills did not slow down or control her monthly menstral cycle and they check her iron level regularly. She is still having leg pain when running, (she plays softball) is there any nutrilite supplements you would recommend to increase her energy and iron level, etc.?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013