Child has Scheurmans disease. Has chest pain. Clear ECG, x-ray, blood test. Symptoms?

Hi, My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed with scheurmans disease about 18 months ago. she received physio at that time and is much better at the moment. About 6 months ago she started to have chest pains. She has had a couple of episodes and spent 2 days in hospital last week for investigation. She has had a lung scan, heart scan , chest x-ray , ECGs and several blood tests. All these are clear. They have referred her back to the orthopaedic consultant as they now think it is linked with the scheurmans disease. Is chest pain a symptom of this condition?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013