Child has Kawasaki disease. Taking Ecosprin. Now has fever, diarrhea and vomiting. Related to disease?

Hello sir, My baby boy 1 year old had Kawasaki disease one and a half month before. During that period his platelet count was 1 to 1.1 millions. when he was examined by echo cardiogram doctor said that it was not effected to heart and the situation is ok. then they give him 3 dosages of IVIG ( intravenous immunoglobulin ). we checked the platelet count 10days before. at that time it was around 500 thousand. so doctor said that he is getting almost normal. we are also giving him echo sprin tablet for last one month. but yesterday he got fever around 100 deg Fahrenheit and also Diarrhea and vomiting. is it is related to Kawasaki disease?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012