Child has Eczema in patches. Has lump underneath skin above ear. Treatment?

My daughter is 8 months old and has had eczema in patches all over her body. I was keeping an write on some that us above her right ear for the pat few months, and noticed that for the last week it is a lump under the skin there as well. Its hard and about the size of a nickel. The eczema us on top. I m just worried about the lump underneath the skin that is hard. I m going to take her to the Dr asap, but just wondering if i should be this concerned.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013