Child had vomitting, diarrhoea. Now, having mild rash, distended stomach, low fever at night, tiredness. Matter of concern?

My 3 year old son has had episodes of vomiting and diarrhea for the last 2 weeks - separated by 3 or 4 days each. The last spell was from Wednesday through Monday, and he hasn t had diarrhea since...but that day was quite a bad day for him - a LOT of watery, foul smelling diarrhea...yuck. Then he broke out in a mild rash ... since then (Monday afternoon), no diarrhea or vomiting..but stilla very large distended stomach , and low grade fevers at night. Is much more lethargic than usual, this typical? An emergency ? Should I be concerned? Does he need lots of probiotics? Or just bland food?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012