Child had vomiting, stomach ache. Done CT scan. What is the problem?

my 5 yr old son had vomiting and stomach ache.he was diagnosed with mesentric lymphnodes on 19/9/2012..for which he got hospitalised too... later after 10 days, he showed again the same symptoms. again we took him to doctors, this time, they said it was viral gastritis ..took ct scan too..everything was ok...but his vomiting and stomach ache has not after more than one month, he is still vomiting and complains of severe head spinning and ache while vomiting...what can be his problem
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012