Child had throat infection, fever, underweight. Advised myteka. Had heamaturia, fever after taking brufen. Safe medicine?

hi, my daughter is 5 years 3 months old. she is underweight and sensitive throat. I never give her chips, soft drinks but if she can share someone's lunch in school then her throat get infected with fever. now Dr. advises myteka for 3 mths . is it safe to give myteaka. otherwise in normal days she is very active child Masahallah. In feb2012 , she had a high fever and after taking brufen she had hameturia, blood in urine.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013