Child had heart transplant at infancy. Done heart ablation. Slurring. Should I worry?

mY TEENAGE SON NOW 16 HAD A HEART TRANSPLANT AS AN INFANT. iNTHE LAST 2 YEARS HE AHD TO HAVE A HEART ABLASION AFTER MEDS DIDNT WORK TO STOP HIS HEART FLUTTER . iN JUNE OF THIS YEAR HE WAS IN THE ICU AT ST PETES CHILRENS AND HAD ANOTHER ABLASION. aT LEAST ONCE A WEEK i NOTICE HE BEGINS SLURRING AS IF HE BIT HIS TONGUE . hE IS HOME AND WITH US WHEN THIS HAPPENS. a GREAT KID BUT SAYS THERE ARE NO OTHER SYMTOMS JUST SLURRING WITH NO PAIN OR NUMBNESS???????????sHOULD WE BE CONCERNED?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012