Child had head injury, neck strain, headache, hurts to move neck. Should I be worried?

my son is nearly 7 last week he mistook a closed glass door for being open and hit his head. The next day he had neck strain and struggled to move his neck. Went to GP who said neck strain. during the week he seemed fine. Now a week later he had head aches and it hurts for him to move his neck. No temps. He also has a vein sticking out that hurts to touch. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012

From the mode of injury you have mentioned, I guess there would not have been much problems, unless the hit was really hard.
Did you give him pain killers?
Since you say it has recurred after a week, its worthy to visit the doctor again and get examined.
Hope you find my answer helpful