Child had head injury. Headache, nose bleed. Stitches healing. Concerned

my 4 year old daughter hit her head a week ago and knocked herself out for a few seconds and required 7 stitches tot he bridge of her nose . she was observed in the emergency room for about 2 hours and we were out the door in 4, Since the injury she has been complaining of headaches , which I assumed was normal after the injury, but for the last 3 days she has been experiencing moderate nose bleeds as well. the stitches seem to be healing well and there are no other signs (she is not lethargic andhas no fever and seems to be acting normally with exception of some mood swings...) i am concerned bu dont think it warrants another trip to the ER but her docor has been closed for thanksgivig and im not sure if they are open before monday.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012