Child had fever, given monocef, azithrol after malaria negative. Fever relapsed, now typhoid positive given oflamac fort. Precautions?

My two years seven month child was suffering from fever from26 january. Initalliy maleria checked and found _ve. Mainly monocef,azithrolgiven. Alternate ten to fifteen days fever repeated. After complete checkup of blood typhoid found +ve on 25 march. S.ty.o ant. and S.ty.H. antigen 1:30,1:60,1:120,1:240 found +ve and 1:480 is _ve. Now oflamac fort given for fourteen days. Pl. suggest for diet and medicine with precautio.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013