Child had fever. Having watery eye, puffiness. What could this be?

My five year old daughter had a fever all day long on saturday and sunday, yesterday by night time the fever broke and by morning she was no longer feeling sick. For safe measures we kept her home one additional day. Today she went to school, by mid morning her left eye grew a reddish puffy circle and it waters. Aside from the swelling and the watering eye...she does not appear to be sick in any other fact she is running circles around me as I type. Eye watering and everything! What can this be and should she stay home from school and is there something homeopathic that can be done to treat the swelling, and watering?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013