Child had fall, sore back when bending. Anything seriously wrong?

My 12 year old daughter fell about three metres off a foefie slide and landed flat on her back. She didn t bump her head at all. She was badly winded for about thirty seconds. Her back is a little sore (especially when she tries to bend) but otherwise she seems fine. Is there anything that could be wrong that warrants a visit to the emergency rooms? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magci,
Falling from a 3 metre height is significant and your should visit emergency for the examination of back and ivestigations with x-rays to rule out any fractures of the vertebral column and pelvis.
It is lucky as she dint recieve head injury.
Hope I have answered your query.