Child had exposure to meth inutero and post birth through breast milk. Now complaining of headache, dizziness. Reason?

Hello. I have an 8 yr old son, whom we adopted at 3 Weeks of age, he was born with heavy meth exposure inutero and post birth thru breast milk ect. He has been composing for the last 2 Weeks of headache, on the side of his head behind his ear area. Thought he m may have rear infection but Dr said his ears look perfect. Dr strep tested him too as he had a sore throat . Negative too. Have him an Rx for zpack invade he came up worse. He did so I have him the Rx. He has been finished with it for 4 days. Seemed better but headaches have returned and he became suddenly dizzy last night.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012