Child had amoebiasis. Now stomach pain, diarrhea, flatulence, green stools. Has it recurred?

Hi doctor, my daughter was hospitalied 4 months ago due to amoebiasis . Can that recur? Last monday (4days ago), she had tummy pains and diarrhoea. Stool was watery and green. I gave her erceflora and the watery stool somehow formed. However, her flatulence was so awful it smelled of rotten eggs . Minutes ago, she had bowel movement , semi formed greenish brown and w bubbles. Should i give her flagyl? That was he medicine before. She has no fever.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012