Child got pierced with non-rusty drawing pin on foot. Tetanus vaccine need? Had got booster dose of DPT

Hi. My 8.5 year old daughter got hurt on the sole of her foot while playing in the house. It was a non-rusty drawing pin that had pierced her foot. I am not sure which metal it is made of, but could be iron. The injury bled a little: one or two drops of blood. She got the booster dose of DPT when she was 5 years. Does she need a tetanus shot now? Would the vaccine given at 5 years still be effective?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012