Child finished treatment for E. H parasite infection, has low appetite. Dietary instructions?

My baby 1year 2month boy he s premature baby dhis birth wt 1.200gms now he s 9.6kg from that time we use only milk powder only no breastill to him suffering with E.H parasite infection for past 7days under medication now we stopped all the milk products he s very much suffer with diet intake please tell about dietary items to him
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query,
your child is gaining weight well,there is no need to stop milk and milk products,once his medication is complete you can give him balanced diet containing,boiled vegetables.all kind of seasonal fruit,pulses.cows milk,curd.rice.He has to fed in small quantities in frequent intervals.The most important thing is to avoid all kinds of junk food,
Wishing your child good health.
God bless.
Pediatrician Dr. E Venkata Ramana's  Response
Feb 2013
After 1 year the food cooked for family can be given and it should be soft.The diet should be balanced and should contain rice, legumes, vegetables and green leafy vegetables. Seasonal fruits can be given in appropriate form. Any new food can be started in small amounts and increased gradually. Only one type of new food can be started and second new food can be started after some days.